Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Five Love Languages

The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate is a 1995 book by Gary Chapman. It outlines five ways to express love that Chapman calls "love languages": gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service, and physical touch
Chapman argues that, emotionally, people need to receive love. He also writes that people should not use the love languages that they like the most but rather the love languages that their loved ones can receive.


Chapman helps us learn that our spouse (and of course overselves) have basically 5 love languages, or five unique ways that we experience love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your content.
Your article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to
bookmark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week.
I subscribed to your Feed too.

my web-site ... best cline cccam

 
Google

Web Counter
Target Coupons